iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is a responsive provider of innovative healthcare information services for continuous ambulatory cardiac monitoring that meet or exceed the quality expectations of our customers and industry.
- Continuously improving our quality management system
- Comply with all applicable regulatory requirements, and
- Deliver excellence to customers through our products, processes, service and data.
Quality Management System
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is a ISO 13485 certified company.
The joint commission
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its nationally recognized standards. The Gold Seal of Approval® is a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective patient care.
Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF)
iRhythm's sophisticated IT infrastructure and systems are designed to help physicians and their staff provide care for their patients, including:
- Multiple options for enrolling patients: web or phone
- Notifications based on individual account-specific criteria
- Simple, intuitive patient reports
- Device training for patients and staff
- A paperless patient reporting system.
All diagnostic data collected by the Zio monitor are analyzed by Certified Cardiographic Technicians at the iRhythm Clinical Centers (iCC), Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF). The iCC are staffed 24/7 and offer translation services in more than 170 languages. As IDTF, the iCC adhere to Medicare Independent Diagnostic Performance Standards. These standards (42 C.F.R. section 410.33) can be found in their entirety at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services website.
For Clinical & Customer Support Call 1.888.693.2401
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION